For All Patients
Online Tele-Consultation Appointment Booking Fee
- Online Appointment Booking Fee is to secure a confirmed online appointment for a Tele-Consultation at the desired time slot. This is paid by credit card and is non-refundable should the appointment be cancelled or re-scheduled. This applies to booking of all appointments for both Members and Non-Members
Private Patients/General Public/Non-Member / Memeber -Individual & Corporate Fees
General Practice Tele-Consultation Fees
- Tele-Consultation Only up to 10 min
- (Only for : Repeat of Medications or Repeat of Prescriptions, Review of Blood Pressure, Review of Results-laboratory/Radiology, Referral letters to Specialist etc, Referral for Scans-MRI)
- Do note that for a Repeat of Medications / Repeat of Prescriptions, a previous prescription or medication label with the patient’s name and recent date will need to be seen by the doctor
- Repeat of Medication / Repeat of Prescription will only be for 1 month
- Prescription of each medication is chargeable
- prescription of 1 medication on one script
- prescription of >1 medication(s) on same script
- This applies only for one patient at any one time
- Tele-Consultation Only to 15 min
- (For: Tele-Diagnosis and Tele-Management of various medical conditions such as – Upper Respiratory Tract infections (URTI), Urinary Tract infections(UTI), Respiratory Conditions – Asthma, Sinuses Pain, Headaches, Dizziness, Gastric, Diarrhoea, Chest Pain, Cardiac Conditions etc)
- Tele-Consultation Only up to 30 min
- ( For: Tele-Management of for Hyperbaric Consultations for -Sudden Hearing Loss, Non-Healing Wounds, Osteomyelitis, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Long Term Medical Conditions, Chronic Conditions – Diabetes Complications Management, Second Opinions)
All consultation in excess of the booked appointment duration will be billed in 5 min blocks of a stipulated fee
Do note should the Doctor advise an in person consultation at the end of the Tele-Consult or a Hospital Emergency Visitation due to your medical condition. The consultation fee for the Tele-Consultation will still be payable and charged to your credit card.
Specialized Tele-Consultation Fees
- TeleBaroMed (Diving Injury Tele-Med) for a 30 min Tele-Diving Injury Consultation for suspected Diving injuries – Decompression Illness Type 1 and Type 2 as well as Pulmonary(non-severe) & Non-Pulmonary Barotrauma.
Fees are made up of :
- TeleBaroMed (Recreational Only)
- TeleBaroMed (Commercial Only)
- TeleBaroMed (Urgent Care-Rec/Comm)
- Telemedicine SCUBA Diving FITNESS Screening – a 30 min Non-Emergency Diving Fitness Screening Tele-Consultation without a physical examination and without any investigations – for the Recreational , Technical and Non-Commercial Diver.
Fees as below:
- Telemedicine SCUBA Diving FITNESS Screening
( Should the Tele-Consultation exceed the allocated time of 30 mins, the excess time will be billed in 10 mins blocks, each block at a stipulated rate)
The Telemedicine SCUBA Diving FITNESS Screening is a screening Tele-Consultation only to assess the adequacy of the potential Recreational SCUBA Diver. No MEDICAL FITNESS to DIVE Certificate will be issued.
This is a screening consultation for potential Recreational Diving Candidates with medical conditions like Asthma ( Adulthood & Childhood), Thyroid Function Abnormalities, Anemia, Chest Trauma, On Certain Regular Medications etc
If you pass this screening consultation you will will be recommended to undergo an in-person physical medical examination and various test for Recreational SCUBA Diving to attain a Medical Certificate for Fitness to Dive. This certificate will be conducted and issued in accordance with South Pacific Underwater Medical Society (SPUMS) based on an Internationally recognized standard)